- What does Appian do?
Appian provides a leading low-code software development platform that enables organizations to rapidly develop powerful and unique applications. The applications created on our platform help companies drive digital transformation and competitive differentiation.
- On what stock exchange are Appian shares traded, and what is the ticker symbol?
The Appian ticker symbol is APPN and its Class A common stock is traded on the NASDAQ.
- When was Appian’s Initial Public Offering?
Our initial public offering occurred on May 24, 2017.
- Where is Appian’s corporate headquarters?
11955 Democracy Drive, Suite 1700
Reston, Virginia 20190
- Where was the company incorporated?
Appian Corporation was incorporated under the laws of the State of Delaware in August 1999.
- Who are the members of Appian’s Board of Directors?
You can view our Board of Directors by visiting the Corporate Governance section of our Investor Relations website.
- Who are the members of Appian’s management team?
You can view our management team by visiting the Corporate Governance section of our Investor Relations website.
- When does Appian’s fiscal year end?
Our fiscal year ends on December 31st.
- Who are the company’s independent registered public accountants?
Our independent registered public accounting firm is BDO USA, LLP.
- Does Appian pay dividends?
No. Appian does not currently pay dividends and does not anticipate paying any dividends in the foreseeable future.
- Does Appian have a direct stock purchase plan?
No. We do not currently have a direct stock purchase plan.
- Where can I find Appian’s SEC filings?
- Where can I get the latest corporate news and financial releases?
The latest corporate news and financial releases can be accessed on the News portion of our Investor Relations website.
- Who is Appian’s Transfer Agent?
Investor Centre website
800-736-3001 (US, Canada, Puerto Rico)
781- 575-3100 (non-US)
Shareholder Online Inquiries
- How do I contact Investor Relations with a question or request?
You can contact Appian Investor Relations via email at: firstname.lastname@example.org
In addition, you can reach Investor Relations by phone by calling 703-442-1091 (or 703-442-8844 x1237)