New Appian Protect Security Offerings Deliver Enhanced Monitoring and End-to-End Data Encryption
Tiered security offerings meet the most rigorous Cloud security and compliance requirements of financial services, healthcare, and government customers
Appian is committed to providing the most trusted platform for complete process automation. Customers using Appian Protect receive all the powerful security features embedded in the Appian Platform, including:
- Data Loss Prevention (DLP) that alerts on or blocks abnormal user behavior
- Monitoring with security orchestration, automation, and response (SOAR)
- Real-time intrusion detection and monitoring
- Comprehensive antivirus scans
- Enterprise-ready authentication and authorization with single sign-on (SSO)
- Integration authentication
- Inbound web API authentication
- Row-level data fabric security with user access preview
Enhanced Appian Protect security features are available at the Essential, Advanced, and Enterprise levels. Through a tiered approach, each level offers heightened security and compliance capabilities to meet the desired security posture of any organization.
- The Essential level offers multiple private connectivity options, inbound and outbound AWS PrivateLink, trusted IP allow lists, and custom transport layer security (TLS) policies.
- The Advanced level allows bring your own key (BYOK) disk encryption, access to database encryption, log streaming, and additional business continuity and protection.
- The Enterprise level offers white glove security consultations including site audit requests, an annual security questionnaire and an annual customer audit.
"Appian has an established track record of leading the industry in how sensitive and regulated data is handled, and in easing the burden for organizations needing to prove regulatory compliance," said
Appian's secure architecture complies with various federal and state standards and certifications including SOC 2 Type II, SOC 3, HIPAA, FDA 21 CFR Part 11, DoD Impact Levels 4 and 5 in US Federal, PCI DSS, FedRAMP, and HITRUST. Most recently, the company achieved State Risk and Authorization Management Program (StateRAMP), Canada Protected B,
Through the StateRAMP program, Appian has been deemed a viable solution to provide significant time and cost savings, improve security risk management, and enhance program transparency for mission-critical US state and local operations. The Protected B Cloud Security Assessment Program is a government-wide program in
To learn more about Appian Protect support, visit appian.com/security, or visit our Trust Center to learn more about Appian security and compliance.
Appian is a software company that automates business processes. The Appian Platform includes everything you need to design, automate, and optimize even the most complex processes, from start to finish. The world's most innovative organizations trust Appian to improve their workflows, unify data, and optimize operations—resulting in better growth and superior customer experiences. For more information, visit www.appian.com. [Nasdaq: APPN]
View original content to download multimedia:https://www.prnewswire.com/news-releases/new-appian-protect-security-offerings-deliver-enhanced-monitoring-and-end-to-end-data-encryption-301772883.html
Valerie Miller, Senior Manager, Media Relations, North America, email@example.com